Video is a powerful medium, and more and more people are relying on video to get their information. The online video giant, YouTube, has over 1 billion users. Wouldn’t you like to get your share of those eyeballs for your content on your site?
It’s not as tough to create video from your content as you might think.
1. Know your goal. What do you hope to accomplish with syndicating your video? Get more opt-ins? Drive traffic to your site? Sell a product or service? Be sure you have a clear picture of the result you want to achieve, also known as your call to action, prior to your content syndication process, as this will aid in creating the video.
2. Gather your resources. In order to make your call to action work for content syndication, you will need the following:
3. Keyword list and description. Be sure that you have a short keyword list created to use on the video submission sites. Don’t forget to include your name and your business name. Then, create a short description of your video that includes your URL of the web site you want to promote, followed by a keyword-rich description.
4. Create your PowerPoint. Set your PowerPoint page setup for an online show — 16:9 ratio. You’ll want to place one sentence on each slide of your presentation. Conclude your presentation with a call to action slide. Sprinkle your images throughout the slides.
5. Record your video. The newest version of PowerPoint lets you record your presentation. Sharyn Sheldon has a great video below with details on how to record a video in PowerPoint.
6. Upload video to Youtube. Be sure to take advantage of the annotations and captions and subtitles to give your video more “SEO juice.” Here’s a great article on Youtube video SEO.
7. Shortcut the process with VidioDek. Vidiodek makes the content video creation process quite easy. If you use WordPress, you can install a plugin so that you can upload the content of one of your posts directly into VidioDek. Once you’ve loaded the content, you can choose from a number of backgrounds, as well as license-free background music options. You record each slide individually, so it’s easy to go back and re-record if you stumble. Most importantly, VidioDek automatically uploads an optimized video to your Youtube account.
You can view a video that I created from a recent article here:
If you’re like me and hate “talking head” videos, creating a screencast video is a simple and inexpensive way to get your content to continue to work for you. Expand your content syndication plan with videos and see how your web site traffic increases!
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.