One way that successful businesses strengthen their relationships with their customers through a VIP Club. A VIP club is a powerful and cost-effective form of marketing that small businesses use to contact customers and offer exclusive, VIP benefits not available to traditional customers.
VIP clubs are used for many reasons such as:
Small businesses like salons, dry cleaners, restaurants, gyms, and a variety of retail stores can capitalize on this by starting a VIP club. A VIP club might be a perfect fit for you if you have a business with:
The key to making a VIP club work is using a mass texting service, or text marketing, that lets the business owner send out promotions or information from the business to the VIP members.
There are currently more mobile phones being used than computers and TVs in the United States. This makes text marketing is one of the most effective forms of advertising:
Using text marketing to implement your VIP club is a relatively inexpensive marketing strategy, costing only a fraction of the cost of one print ad. And, research shows that it costs 6 – 10 times more to pitch to a new client rather than selling to a loyal customer. Based on this information, every dollar spent on marketing to a loyal customer will profit 6 – 10 times more than people who are not customers yet. So, it just makes sense to sell to your loyal customers (VIP customers) repeatedly.
A VIP Club can boost sales, save money, and increase referrals. Strong relationships with clients and customers are important to keep business growing and successful. However, a VIP club is not just about handing out rewards or free goods.
1. Recognition of Customers: Studies show that human beings look for recognition and that our brains involuntary respond to our names being called. By recognizing customers, they will feel more important and will want to participate more. Customers who show unwavering support and are loyal to our businesses deserved to be recognized and invited to the club.
2. Appreciation for Customers: Identifying loyal customers as important clients by joining an “exclusive” business club shows that we, as business owners, are thankful for their loyalty and consistent support for our services. Customers will feel more special and having a VIP membership is a great way to say thank you.
3. Connection with Customers: Because of the power of VIP clubs, we can instantly and consistently keep in touch with our customers. This can also pave the way for meaningful relationships and personal interaction even when we are off duty.
4. Reciprocation from Customers: Referrals play a major role in the success of businesses. Whenever we show gratitude and provide great service to our customers, they will feel compelled to do the same for us. Check out my article, How to Turn Your Best Clients Into Raving Fans.
5. Priority of Customers: When customers feel like a valuable asset to the business, they talk about how well the provided service is to anyone they can. Word-of-mouth can start conversations about the business, and it can help keep business relevant.
6. Dedication of Customers: VIP Clubs benefit businesses because it encourages customers to choose our business instead of other business competitors. Sales can increase because of their continuous dedication to our businesses. After investing in our businesses, they will be encouraged to utilize their VIP membership.
7. Business Growth because of Customers: Studies show that consistent clients spend 67% more than a new client. Adding loyal customers to a special club make them more inclined to purchase products or services consistently. Because of this, customers can be more invested in the business.
VIP Clubs can help your businesses stand out from other businesses, helping boost your sales and overall success. The more you become motivated to reach out to customers and market your services and products, show appreciation and recognition, and build a long-lasting relationship with customers, the more profitable your business becomes!
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.