A: Hi Sue!
Great question! I see many people floundering after they finish their Faceook page and wonder, “Why aren’t people coming here?’
Just like with any other aspect of your business, you have to promote your Facebook page as well. And, you have to give your fans a reason to come back to your page. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Make sure the link to your page is clearly visible on your site, your blog, your ezine, your business card, etc.
2. You might consider taking out Facebook ads to get more visitors by linking the ad to a special offer that you have on your page.
3. Keep your fans engaged. Run a contest of some sort, offer a bragging day (brag about your kid, your biz, your blog, your dog, etc.) or offer a Q&A day where you answer questions from your fans.
4. Make unique offers. Make sure your fans know that they will get offers from you that they won’t get anywhere else. Perhaps you can offer coupons, 2 for 1 sales, special products, or a webcast especially for your fans.
5. Add a link or a Facebook badge to your personal profile.
6. Invite your current customers, blog subscribers, and ezine subscribers to like your page.
7. Add your page URL to your signature file that goes out with every email that you send.
8. Create a unique video about your page where you explains ewhat your fan page is about, who it’s for and why they should like your page.
9. Continually publish new, interesting, and relevant content on your page.
Got an Internet marketing question? Ask it at AskDonnaGunter.com!
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.