I got the following the other day from good friend and colleague, Janet Anderton, www.va4success.com. It’s one of those things that gets passed around via email, but it made me smile on a day when I wasn’t feeling very happy. So, thanks, Janet, for this little touch of grace..:). It was just what I needed when I needed it. So, in that vein, I’ll pass it along to you.
I’ve been listening to Wayne Dyer, who suggests that if you don’t feel good, that’s a sign that your connection to Source is mucky, so as soon as you catch yourself not feeling good, change your thought to something that makes you feel good. If the first thought doesn’t do it, go to another and another until you land on something that really makes you feel good and cleans up that connection. I thought this was a cool little list of thoughts to refer to in those times of muckiness. (I’m gonna keep it handy!) Enjoy!
Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one…IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts!
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you’ve done the right! thing, no matter what other people think.
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.