Q: I will be launching a new site: Mystic Quantum Life Coach in a couple of months and I don’t know where to start. I guess I’m asking “where do I begin marketing for a future launch?”
A: Hi Kathy! Congrats to you on your new business! It’s an exciting place to be at the beginning of a launch!
Here’s what you should do to get ready:
1. Target Market. Make sure you understand your target market and know where to find them, as well as determining what you can offer and then describe your ideal client. Who are the kinds of people with whom you enjoy working? What is it that you do best? Here are some great articles on my blog that will help you with this:
Then, once you have a better picture of your target market developed, here’s another article I’ve written on how to find them online: How to Find Your Target Market Online.
Then you need to determine what to ask them once you’ve found them: 10 Essential Questions to Ask Your Target Market.
2. Answer the Million-Dollar Question. What is the most pressing problem of your target market? What is it that keeps them up at night? When you determine that, write a quick tips sheet or report on the topic and answer the question. I call this your Client Attraction Device. Here are some articles on my blog that can help you:
3. Create an opt-in page for your Client Attraction Device. You don’t even need a website to do this any longer. The easiest way to do this is by using my new favorite tool, LeadPages. You want to do this to begin building your email list, which will become the most important asset in your business.
4. Create a Stay-in-Touch Strategy. You’ll want to stay in touch with the people who opt-in for your free report. Initially, you’ll want to set up a few autoresponders that go out to these subscribers as followup to your initial report. You’ll then want to send them regular emails (weekly) about what’s going on in your business and/or what you offer (coaching, products, etc.) You could do this via an email newsletter or a blog update. I highly recommend the email marketing program aWeber to do all of this. They have templates you can use to easily communicate with your list.
This articles on my blog will help you:
5, Web Site: Then, I’d work on creating an authority web site. Here’s an article to help you with this:
6. Bonus tip: For more help in creating and implementing these strategies, names of the resources and tools I use to implement these strategies, and answers to your questions, become a member at iBizLaunchpad.com.
Got an Internet Marketing question? Ask it here: AskDonnaGunter.com.
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.