Happy Friday the 13th, one and all! Because it’s been awhile since I’ve sent out one of these broadcasts, I’m going to attempt to give you a lucky 13 resources for you this week:
1. Hubspot is offering an interesting ebook outlining the matchup between Google + and Pinterest. Last Monday, Google+ reached 100 million active users while Pinterest was rated the third most-visited social network in the U.S. For marketers, these networks can’t be ignored.
Download Hubspot’s new ebook, Google+ vs. Pinterest: Battle of the New Social Networks, to understand the key differences between each network and how they help you get found, generate leads, and deepen relationships.
2. Here’s a fantastically useful and practical guide on how to get the press and media to talk about your startup. BTW, if offers great advice even if you’re NOT a startup. 😉 How To Get Media Coverage For Your Startup: A Complete Guide.
3. 8 Creative Ways to Use Embeddable Tweets is a great post from Social Media Examiner that tells you how to expand your Twitter conversations to include more people from your online community.
4. There are certain things that your web site must have if you’re going to effectively drive traffic, leads and sales from this essential tool. I have another great free ebook from my friends at Hubspot that lays out 25 of these “must have” elements.
You can download your copy here. (You’ll have to fill out a form, but it’s worth it.)
Once you download this ebook and take in the info, I would love to hear what elements you put to work for your business.
5. Free Webinar from Zeke Camusio: How to Rank Your Web site #1 on Google. Zeke gives great content-filled webinars, so go listen here.
6. This excellent webinar from Ryan Deiss tells you how to partner with the world’s biggest online retailers to get found online. I’m implementing some of the strategies as I speak! The 7 Hot New Digital Marketing Strategies That will TRIPLE Your Business In The Next 12 Months
7. At the end of March, your Facebook Page was changed to the new Timeline design. There are few things that you should do and few things that you must do in order to get the most from the change. The sooner you get familiar with the new page design, the bigger competitive advantage you can gain. Go grab this free guide from HubSpot and find out how to use Facebook’s new features to support your marketing and strengthen your lead generation efforts.
8. Sue Painter is hosting a value-packed workshop, “Psychological Triggers That Increase Your Sales.” Do you know why your customers are buying from you? And why you lose sales? Do you know how to tell, exactly, whether you are even making the right offer to someone? You can find out and immediately see the results in your business. Sue can give you the down-low on this amazing program that will definitely help you with your biz ROI.
9. Free webinar from Tom Antion, “What You Need to Know About Collecting Money Online.” Don’t cry about taxes….just bring in more bucks. Even if you already have a merchant account, you need to be on this webinar. Tom’s webinars are always amazingly informative.
Sunday, April 15th 8:05 Eastern Time
10. I wrote about the strategy of content curation in this week’s ezine. Here’s a free PDF download with more on the topic by Paul Clifford, creator of the Page One Curator Software.
11. Publicity Hound Joan Stewart provided lots of great info on how to use Pinterest to grow your biz — How to Use Pinterest to Generate Clicks, Traffic, Links, Leads and Sales. It’s worth a look.
12. Want to grow your sales and revenue with social media? More and more businesses are using social media marketing to get leads and turn those leads into sales. All it takes is a good strategy, excellent implementation and tools to help you manage and monitor your campaigns. In the new ebook 99 Tools to Help You Generate Leads with Social Media, Jamie Turner and 60 Second Marketer have collected those tools that can help you manage, create and monitor your social marketing efforts.
There are great tools here, so it’s definitely worth a download, and filling out the opt-in form. Download the guide here.
Lucky 13: Try out a membership to OnlineBizU.com for just $9.95 for 21 days. You can easily cancel your membership if you don’t like what you see. https://www.onlinebizu.com/friday13.htm I’m not sure how long I’ll keep this special going, so if you’re interested, jump on board now!
I did it — 13 goodies. Enjoy!
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.