I’m moving steadily forward on switching over my brand — to quote Rachael Ray, I’m “movin’ and groovin’.”
Here’s what’s happening in my world:
1. I’ve got a new logo designed for the OnlineBizU.com site — it’s shown below.
What do you think? The new logo and header should be up shortly at OnlineBizU.com
2. My ezine is being redesigned and rebranded as the Biz Igniter. We’re working on a new layout and graphics for that. Here’s the new logo for the ezine:
3. My new blog is being rebranded as iBizLauncher and I’ve got a new logo for it, as well:
The blog will now be located at https://www.bizsmartmedia.com There’s still some more setup work to be done, but we’re getting there.
As you can see, all the sites have similar colors and similar logos. At last, things coming together as they should! LOL
3. I’m in the process of updating all of my social networking sites.
Here’s the new Twitter: https://twitter.com/donnagunter
Google Plus profile: https://gplus.to/ibizigniter
Linkedin and Youtube are in the works.
4. I’m loving working with my new team — they are awesome!
5. Just discovered an awesome site that will tell you your marketing personality at DIY Marketers. You do have to opt-in to take their Marketing Personality Test. The test seems to be based on the Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator. Of course, I showed up as an Introvert, or a Creation Carl/Carla, as they call it. You can read more about it here. While I don’t think this describes me 100%, they are really on-target when it comes to the marketing strategies that work best for me. Check it out for yourself!
6. I found out the hard way that “unlimited” hosting from Bluehost isn’t really unlimited. My account was deactivated for several days when I learned I had in excess of 200,000 files and 1,000 mySQL tables in my account. Took me awhile to go through and delete all unused sites and the mySQL table count was still at 1,300. I was clueless about what to do at that point, so the tech guy suggested I upgrade to a Pro account. I’d had a Pro account previously but hadn’t really seen the benefit, so I had downgraded about a year ago to a basic account.
I do wish the first tech guy I had spoken with had mentioned that BEFORE I spent 5 hours deleting files. Sign. Well, at least my account is pared down to only what I’m currently using..;)
Guess that’s all for the moment. Love to hear from you about what you’re up to!
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.