Here’s what’s up for this week:
1. Thanks so much with helping out with my new name. The winner is …… drumroll … iBizLuanchpad! That name was my favorite, so I’m glad you thought so, as well! BTW, the i is for Internet — a couple of you asked. 🙂
2. And, I’ve come up with a new “fame name” for myself (what I want to be known for) — the Biz Igniter! I like to think that’s my super power..LOL
I’ve just put in a request for a new logo — can’t wait to see what they come up with!
3. I’m getting ready to jump into Nathalie Lussier’s 30-Day Listbuilding Challenge — you can join here https://contests.io/c/qhnpmzyj if you like — it’s free to play! I have to redo my opt-in bribe, but that’s a part of the challenge, so it’s a good thing I’m participating. ;->
4. I’m also taking an advanced Linkedin course that will be starting at the end of July. I’m a little tired of the Facebook and Twitter arenas, so I want to see if I can make Linkedin work better for me.
5. And, I’ve hired a great new team for the Online Biz Manager side of my business. This team will free me up to do more of what I really want to do — coach, write, and speak. I have my first meeting with them next week — can’t wait to see what we can create together! I may have some openings in this side of my business, so I’ll let you know if I do.
6. If you haven’t yet checked out a new venture by Rick Raddatz, the guy who co-founded Instant Teleseminar, a service I’ve been using for years, do so now. It’s called ProfitProfitProfit.com, and Rick describes it as a Match.com for biz owners. To check it out, visit https://ProfitProfitProfit.com/?InviteCode=31253104
7. There’s a cool, free giveaway going on sponsored by Kelly Galea called Free to Be Creative in Business. It’s completely complimentary and combines Amazon giveaways with expert giveaways — no opt-n required, although you can sign up to be reminded when new gifts are posted.
Check it out this week before this week’s giveaways disappear!
Guess that’s all for the moment. Love to hear from you about what you’re up to!
Best-selling author Donna Gunter works with successful business owners who are experts in their fields and established in their industry and are seeking a way to stand out from their competitors. Using her Ideal Clients on Autopilot System©, she helps them determine the exact strategies to generate more qualified leads and better-paying clients with automated systems. This proven system makes all their marketing easier and more effective and they find themselves positioned as the only choice for their clients.