I love sharing what I have learned over the years with those who are eager to grow and develop their businesses. If this sounds like you, we need to connect!
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
1. Search my site. I have written more than 1,500 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Subscribe to my ezine. I currently publish a new ezine each week called Authority Factor. I write on authority positioning, authority marketing, platform building, and publishing. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more.
3. Buy one of my products, services or training programs. You can find them all in my store. They represent my best thinking on various topics, including platform-building, publishing, authority marketing, and more.
4. Join Authoritypreneur Nation. This is my members-only site, designed to give you the inspiration, training, and resources you need to build your authority platform or take it to the next level. We open registration just twice a year. Add your name to the waiting list, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join. Coming soon.
5. Book me as a speaker on a podcast or webinar. I have been speaking publicly for more than 30 years. I have been a guest on hundreds of webinars and podcasts. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page.
6. Hire me as a personal coachsultor. I love to provide what I call coachsultoring, which is a combination of coaching, consulting and mentoring. but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. You can read about my coachsultoring service here, and apply for a Visibility Discovery Session if you like what you read.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to contact me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.